Communications Department Reporter
Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
$45,605.04-$55,000 annual DOE/DOQ
The CUJ Reporter will perform duties assigned by the CUJ Publisher and Editor. Those duties will include news reporting, photography, advertising sales, and pagination for the CUJ newspaper and CUJ website, plus other administrative tasks. The CUJ Reporter will be expected to attend government meetings, and community and sports events, which will require face-to-face interviews with a variety of people.
For Employment Application or Vacancy Announcement please visit the Tribes website at https://ctuir.org/career-opportunities/ or call (541)429-7180 the position is open until filled 11/10/2021 and 11/24/2021
REQUIRED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PACKET MATERIAL:
l. Completed Tribal Employment application.
2. Cover letter explaining your qualifications and experience relevant to the functions of this position
3. Personal resume identifying your qualifications and experiences relevant to the functions of this
4. Completed CTUIR's Supplemental Application Form if applicable.
5. High School Diploma/GED or copy of official college transcripts (if applicable).
6. Tribal and Indian preference: Must provide copy of Tribal Enrollment Card, Certificate of Indian
Blood or such with Federally Recognized Tribe.
7. Veteran's preference: Must provide proof of honorable service and discharge or completed Form
8. Technical writing sample (5-20 pg. minimum) must be included with application materials.
It is the absolute responsibility of the applicant to provide sufficient evidence to show they fully meet the
minimum qualification requirements. Applicants failing to meet the minimum qualifications are not granted
interviews. If it is questionable as to whether an applicant meets the minimum qualifications, an interview may
be granted solely to make that determination.